- Deliver high quality legal counsel and work product.
- Be prompt and highly responsive; clients' legal needs are not governed by a clock or calendar.
- Seek to thoroughly understand the client's business context and priorities; risk management decisions are not made in a vacuum.
- Be efficient and charge fees that reflect superior value to the client.
- Clients should not be charged for their advisors get up to speed on their industry dynamics.
- Honor the client at all times by conducting their legal affairs with professionalism and courtesy in dealing with counterparties.
- Make a significant contribution to the communities Sovereign practices in through pro bono and charitable activities.
Sovereign Legal Group is pleased to announce the formation of Legs For Lauren, a non-profit organization raising funds and
awareness for pediatric cancer care and research through participation in races such as Marathons and Ironman Triathlons.